Main Forum
Page
of 3

☾Upcoming☽ Black Desert

24 replies
Votes:
+8
WaR Clan
The CBT 2 date has been announced for February 12'th, 2016. This was also accompanied by the release of their character creator. A standalone character creator that can be used to create your character in preparation of the upcoming closed beta and release. The characters created in the creator can be imported into the game. There is also a contest going on involved with creating the most hideous beast of a creation in it.

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/
Posted Jan 20, 16 · OP
Cecil LEGENDARY
Votes:
+12
WaR Clan
Legendary
BUENO
Posted Jan 20, 16
Rodgers MEMBER
Votes:
+62
WaR Clan
Posted Feb 9, 16
List
Undo
Satros aLEADER
Votes:
+66
Admins
WaR Clan
Leader
I preordered #hype
Posted Feb 9, 16
Satros aLEADER
Votes:
+66
Admins
WaR Clan
Leader
I am officially hyped.

This game improves on Archeage in a lot of ways.

-Instanced Housing (not land lag/bot grab fest)
-Action PVP
-Castle Siege that isn't a shitty zerg fest

It also looks great visually and has the typical stuff like boats, trading routes, etc.

I also watched a video on the castle siege mechanics and they look awesome. Unlike Archeage, where castles are just random walls that turn into a zerg fest, this game seems to take more strategy. In the video below there is a legit "shield wall" formed by the defense to protect the entrance and its a viable tactic!
Posted Feb 15, 16 · Last edited Feb 15, 16
Votes:
+8
WaR Clan
Day One of CB2 has begun! Who here is going to be following along on an adventure?
Posted Feb 18, 16 · OP
Kitellia LEGENDARY
Votes:
+3
WaR Clan
Legendary
Game looks good. Will likely play at some point. Eventually.
Posted Feb 21, 16
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
WaR Clan
Alright. CB2 has ended, and with it has ended the last of the closed beta events. As events go forward there are a few important dates to watch. Remember there will be NO open beta!

February 26: Pre-Order will be closed.
If your going to pick up a pre-order package make sure to do it before this date!

February 27: Name Reservation will be closed.
If you have preordered make sure you take full advantage of your ability to secure your name. Both Family and character.

February 28: The 96 Hour head start for the Conqueror's package begins. ; The Claiming process for the pre-order packages begins.

March 1: Head start for the Explorers Package begins.

March 2: Head start for the Travelers Package begins.

March 3: The hard launch for the game takes place and the cash shop is opened for business.

All these events occur at 8AM UTC on their respective days. I hope to see many people on the game taking part in the Black Desert experience.
Posted Feb 22, 16 · OP
Satros aLEADER
Votes:
+66
Admins
WaR Clan
Leader
March 2nd for me :)
Posted Feb 22, 16
Cecil LEGENDARY
Votes:
+12
WaR Clan
Legendary
You know i read some interesting articles about BDO like a week ago and they made me pretty sad.

Apparently the devs changed 'audiences' and are going for the whole assfaggots crowd ( LoL fags and whatnot )
Was honestly hoping for something like ArcheAge but without the whole god damn 'Muh Esports' crowd.
They also made it less sand boxy and basically a themepark MMO, once you get to a certain level there's no reason to stick around in an area and basically no real reward for exploring at all :/

They had a pretty cool premise but then went and fucked up. I'll still be onboard with you guys on this one but my hopes are definitely not very high.
Posted Feb 27, 16
Page
of 3
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (4)
Birthday on Tue 01 Jan, 2019
Birthday on Sun 13 Jan, 2019
Birthday on Sun 30 Dec, 2018
Birthday on Sun 30 Dec, 2018
NoticeNotices